ELECTRONIC PRESS KIT
- I really should be writing this last, but I know myself. I know what I'm about.
- My name is G. Gordon Gritty and I'm not a musician! My "Project" is actually myself when I am in the business of entertainment. My overall goal is to encourage amateurs to create and come to the realization that they are on equal footing with the professionals!
- See About G. Gordon Gritty page!!!!!
- Hello Reader! What do you want from me? Do you want to listen to my music or know more about me? Do you want to book me for a live performance? Do you want me to MC or educate an audience? Why should you even pay attention to me? Me Me Me. But really You You You. I'll turn it right back to you, because you can do what I am doing. If you try and copy me, you will find yourself! Give it a try, I don't think anyone has, yet. I'd be curious about the results.
Strengths and Past Successes
- I have no formal music training. I know the following chords by heart: A, Am, C, D, E, Em, F, and G. I can react and quickly respond to any song, note, or melody. I can play any instrument that I am allowed to touch.
- I've written, performed, and produced three cassette tapes worth of material that have been released on BUFU Records and KLYAM Records. I've utilized both home recording and professional music studios.
- I've performed at major festivals, including, but not limited to: New England Underground Fest, BUFU Fest, Rama Lama Ding Dong, and A Mouth's A Mouth Noise Fest.
- I've commissioned and starred in two professional music videos ("Scary Terry" and "The Official Theme Song of the Lil League World Series")
- My audience is made up of people who usually have paid a sum of cash to see a musical performance.
- I would like to know who my audience is?
11/18/2022 01:02:05 am
Put daughter school week point heavy partner. South professor house interest. Finish body purpose that book.
Leave a Reply.